Monday, June 20, 2011

The Canadian Badlands Passion Play Documentary mini-series


I am not making this, I honestly don’t even know the folks behind the documentary that well yet. But as you may know I and my family have been acting in this play for the last 8 years and this year I am playing the part of Judas. It is amazing the storeys that come out of the audience, it is an amazing ministry to be part of. And as part of the cast it is really neat to be part of the ministry to the actors and see healing happen in peoples lives.
The documentary trailer looks really good, and I am really excited to see the finished product. Maybe I will even be in it at bit! Please take a watch!
Trailer for the documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRHJj3ZRaMk
The making of the Canadian badlands passion play- CTS presents a documentary on the making of, and the history behind the Passion Play - from its humble beginnings in Obberamergau to the Canadian Badlands Passion play in Drumheller.c- watch it on CTS-TV easter 2012
Promo video for this years summer show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w-T8LNDlac
(This year is a new script based on the gospel of John, which is the gospel to the gentiles. It is really exiting, and just like the actual gospel you can’t leave and say that he didn’t claim to be God.)

No comments: