Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Demographic Winter

It has been a wile since I last posted, but not much has been going on. I have finished editing the wedding but have now spent the last wile trying to compress it enough to fit it on 2 dvds! Ya. lots of video.



Now, I am not a huge fan of documentaries. However, I think that is partially due to the lack of docs were I find the topic interesting. When there is a good intriguing topic, I get sucked right in. Well my mom found an interesting looking documentary the other day called: Demographic Winter. After watching the trailer, I was so interested I read the info section!

One of the most ominous events of modern history is quietly unfolding.  Social scientists and economists agree - we are headed toward a demographic winter which threatens to have catastrophic social and economic consequences.  The effects will be severe and long lasting and are already becoming manifest in much of Europe.



Just check it out, it look reeeeeaaaaaaallllllly good!

http://www.demographicwinter.com/

No comments: