Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Amazing Math, 5 Citys


Well a neighborhood has become 5 cities, or towns, or... something small... for the big shots like this, I had to strip down the houses quite a bit, as it was taking eons to set up to render. But it doesn't matter as they are so small anyway. I have to work on the lighting a bit, as you can see on the angled pict above, not all the lights show up they are so small, and even in the pict below they are quite small... I also need to add a but more variation in the ground texture, and some plant life, like some cacti!



I have done a bit of work on the neighborhood as well, you can see a bit of landscaping is going on, I will be adding a bit more as well. I want to add some trees, but I don't know how to make them. all my past attempts have turned out... week.


No comments: